Wednesday, December 23, 2020 / by Scott Coldwell
This Holiday Season is probably going to look different for many families now that the CDC has recommended minimizing social gatherings, even for the Holidays. But just because you’re stuck inside and not carrying out your typical Christmas traditions doesn’t mean you have to be bored and alone! This season you’ll have to get creative and conjure up new ways to see your loved one’s faces and have a great time together, even if they’re far away. Here are some ideas to keep the whole family entertained:
1. Bake Cookies & Decorate Them
2. Have A Christmas Movie Marathon: You can even have a virtual watch party! Many streaming apps now offer the option to sync up with another person to watch movies at the exact same time.
3. Virtual Holiday Party: Be the host of a virtual party this year! Chat with friends and family, enjoy Holiday food, beverages, and even play some games.
4. Game Night: Even if everyone isn’t together for the Holidays, you can still play the following virtual games with the whole family from anywhere! JackBox Games, Houseparty, Skrippl, Overcooked, Mafia, Mariokart, or any game on the Switch!
5. Make A BIG Christmas Breakfast
6. Create Tree Ornaments
7. Decorate A Gingerbread House
8. Check Out Drive Through Christmas Lights
9. Prepare A Festive Dinner